Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Statement to be Made Orally to County Council Tonight (Accompanies my Written Statement)

STATEMENT OF JOHN HAMMELL TO BE MADE TO THE WHATCOM COUNTY COUNCIL 2/22/11  7PM   I’m John Hammell, and I’m forming The Point Roberts/Whatc…

Started by John Hammell in General

0 Feb 22, 2011

ALERT RE PENDING CRASH OF US $- DRAFT SUBMITTED TO COUNTY COUNCIL URGING ALERT BE SENT TO CITIZENS & URGING CONTINGENCY PLANNING

(DRAFT written by John C. Hammell Point Roberts/Whatcom County Safety Net 556 Boundary Bay Rd., Point Roberts WA 98281 USA 800-333-2553 H&a…

Started by John Hammell in Economics

0 Feb 22, 2011

The Day the Dollar Died-- Help Urge Whatcom Council to Sound Alarm- See the Silver Lining Inside the Dark Cloud

Please take 7 minutes to watch “The Day the Dollar Died” by the National Inflation Association at   This is an imaginary news broadcast set…

Started by John Hammell in Economics

0 Feb 21, 2011

Water Habitat Protection & Community Management (with Paul Cienfugos talks, links)

How we care for the health of the water in our local & living habitats will effect the health & survival of all species, including…

Started by Heather K in General

3 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Heather K

Back to the Garden

Our own 'Skeeter' and others will be seen tonight on PBS 9,   10 pm thursday, tonight channel 9 pbs a show called 'reel nw'   Back to the G…

Started by Richard Haard in General

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Haard

The Scoop on Poop according to the State of Washington

I mentioned at the last HUB meeting that I would find the link to the State regulations on composting toilets and gray water systems.  Belo…

Started by Cindi Landreth in General

0 Jan 20, 2011

Collaborating with the TWOG

Hello Transition Whatcom, We are the newly formed Transition Whatcom Organizing Group (TWOG). To be working on your behalf is an exciting…

Started by Paul Kearsley in Transition Whatcom News and Info

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Heather K

Food Sovereignty

http://transitionlummiisland.com/food-sovereignty   Perhaps TW should push a similar resolution with our legislator.

Started by Randy Smith in Food and Agriculture

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Erin Thompson

Blog from the TWOG

Hi Transitioneers- This will be a weekly posting from members of the TWOG (Transition Whatcom Organizing Group). Our goal is to share some…

Started by warren miller in Transition Whatcom News and Info

16 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by David MacLeod

Food Co-op Announces Transition Whatcom as Community Shopping Day Recipient

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Community Food Co-op, 360-734-8158 Laura Steiger, lauras@communityfood.coop, ext. 129 Jean Rogers, jeanr…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and Info

0 Dec 20, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service