Transition Whatcom

David MacLeod's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Margo, This sounds great! Put me down for a shirt!"

David MacLeod replied Aug 18 to TW Tees from up cycled clothing & screen printed by a program for youth at risk. Resilience & sustainability & affordable too!

3 Aug 18
Reply by Margo Terrill

"Edufarm, I hope you're able to accomplish this vision!  Consider joining our Communi…"

David MacLeod replied Jul 13 to Who wants to buy land together?

1 Jul 13
Reply by David MacLeod

"Thanks to the TWOG, especially Joy and Margo for hosting the Transition Teas. I look…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 28 to Weekly Transition Tea

4 Apr 28
Reply by David MacLeod

"FYI, from Shannon Maris' Garden E-News Food Gardening in the U.S. at the Highest Le…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 6 to Whatcom County food consumption

3 Apr 22
Reply by Celt M. Schira

"Hank, Let us know if you find the answer.  In 2008-2009 I participated in the Bellin…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 5 to Whatcom County food consumption

3 Apr 22
Reply by Celt M. Schira

"Warren, Please let us know when a location is determined."

David MacLeod replied Jan 1 to Weekly Transition Tea

4 Apr 28
Reply by David MacLeod

"Hi Peter, Nice to see you here! I think peak oil is still relevant, in that I think…"

David MacLeod replied Dec 12, 2013 to peak oil relevant?

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by David MacLeod

"Hi Jeff, It would be great to have a TW Twitterer. I am not on Twitter (or Facebook)…"

David MacLeod replied Nov 9, 2013 to Help Improve the Transition Whatcom Web Site!

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by David MacLeod

"One of the things we're going to try to do (again) is to revamp the "Groups."  I hea…"

David MacLeod replied Nov 9, 2013 to Help Improve the Transition Whatcom Web Site!

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by David MacLeod

"Hello Bryan, Clare, Edie, and Althaea!  Welcome to Bellingham! You might want to al…"

David MacLeod replied Aug 24, 2013 to ***New Bellingham Locals Looking for Place to Hang Hats***

2 Jan 13
Reply by Carisa Crosbie

RSS

© 2014   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service