Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Farm Irrigation Instruction?

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to comment, but I need to learn about irrigating farm land. As far as any options, how, and costs…

Started by Cara in Food and Agriculture

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Walter Haugen

Tim Winton and Pattern Dynamics

I hope to see many of you at our workshop on Tuesday evening, Jan. 29th.  Event announcement is here.   A Flyer for the workshop can be dow…

Started by David MacLeod in General

0 Jan 24, 2013

Organization and Communication Methods

There are several methods for organizing groups and for learning communication skills to help our community move forward into a paradigm th…

Started by Cindi Landreth in General

6 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Cindi Landreth

Transition Companion Book Study Group Forming

A Win-Win-Win-Win Proposition* Join us as we study The Transition Companion, by Rob Hopkins. (review) Win #1 - You will learn the history…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and Info

10 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by David MacLeod

The Key to a Sustainable Economy

Published May 12 2010 by History News Network, Archived May 12 2010   Thanks to Seth Snapp for pointing me to this article. Toward the end…

Started by David MacLeod in Economics

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by David MacLeod

Whatcom Futures Invitation to Review County Visioning Plan

Please consider reviewing the plan presented below, with Transition values and interests in mind, and providing your input. - David Media A…

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Tris Shirley

Growing Veterans: looking for farms/ farm agencies to partner with

Growing Veterans is an up-and-coming project under the umbrella of Growing Washington- a local non-profit with robust CSA and market progr…

Started by Chris Brown in General

0 Dec 3, 2012

Exploring the big picture of the Gateway Pacific terminal development. How does it impact Economics of Happiness?

This discussion was inspired by Trish Knox of Transition Woodinville, who looked at the coal export/terminal development situation in term…

Started by Emily Farrell in Economics

0 Dec 2, 2012

Communication Skills for Change Agents: FREE Videos

I’ve said this before: I think one of the biggest challenges for Transition groups is to learn the skills of how to work effectively as a g…

Started by David MacLeod in Supporting Links and Opportunities

0 Nov 9, 2012

RE Sources: Congrats on 30 Year Anniversary

We are very fortunate indeed to have such an organization in our community that is committed to working on so many vital issues relating to…

0 Nov 7, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service