Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heart & Soul from the Transition Handbook

I'm looking forward to the Heart & Soul gathering on Thursday, Nov. 5th... see the Events tab for more info, but note that the location…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and Info

0 Nov 4, 2009

Resilience Thinking

From Rob Hopkins' Transition Culture blog The latest edition of Resurgence is timed to coincide with the Copenhagen talks, and looks at re…

Started by David MacLeod in General

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

Fill Dirt available/ plant starts needed

Thanks so much to Chris Wolfe of Transition York for helping us plan the conversion of our yard space to permaculture. We have a lot of spa…

Started by Judy Hopkinson in Climate Change

0 Oct 29, 2009

Meeting notes - How are you going to start a new Transition Initiative?

Transition Whatcom Meeting “How to start a Transition Initiative” 10/18/2009 Held at “Bloom” Vegetarian Restaurant in Bellingham. These ar…

Started by David Culver in Transition Whatcom News and Info

6 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Heather K

Bright Green and the Transition Town Model

After reading the following articles, I thought it would be in Transitioners interest to also read them. It takes some of the questions peo…

Started by Cindi Landreth in General

0 Oct 28, 2009

Representative democracy as a force for rational survival change to global climate change and peak oil

Down here in south Everett I am working politically to help us survive. You can join the 45 of us in WA state and/or you can discuss issues…

Started by Richard McManus in Climate Change

0 Oct 28, 2009

A new chapter to my online book, The Kennedy Years and the CIA

1962 to 1963 The Kennedy Years and the CIA part one http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SomeUnknownUSHistory/message/211 1962 to 1963 The Kenne…

Started by Richard McManus in General

0 Oct 28, 2009

Oct 3 'Okay, I get it. Now what?' Event Notes

I have been asked to share the notes of this event - thank goodness I took some! For those that don't know, this was an event that followed…

Started by Cindi Landreth in Transition Whatcom News and Info

0 Oct 11, 2009

The Great Unleashing Event using Sustainable Power?

I enjoyed the meeting last night discussing the great unleashing. It got me excited and thinking. One suggestion was to have the event powe…

Started by Travis Linds in General

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Heather K

Feedback Requested for our "Gathering Storm" Event

We had a great turnout of 220 people to our Oct. 1 event! Thanks to all who came out on a Thursday evening to hear our speakers discuss Cli…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and Info

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Rob Olason

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service