Transition Whatcom

Jamie Jedinak's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David,  Thank you for leading this class!  How long do you think the class will b…"

Jamie Jedinak replied Nov 20, 2012 to Transition Companion Book Study Group Forming

10 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by David MacLeod

"TOM, did you see that the alternative library has been offered as a meeting space?"

Jamie Jedinak replied May 30, 2012 to Early Discussions of SkillShare Faire

25 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Kate Clark

" We have already met twice, so if you are interested let us know!!!  :) "

Jamie Jedinak replied Apr 3, 2012 to Early Discussions of SkillShare Faire

25 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Kate Clark

"  ~ Thank you David!  Great presentation! I look forward to this presentation happen…"

Jamie Jedinak replied Nov 17, 2011 to Why You Might Consider Attending Wednesday Evening

3 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by David MacLeod

"Hi Heather - Hey i saw the email where he invited you and any others, WONDERFUL - Ho…"

Jamie Jedinak replied Oct 3, 2010 to Ham Radio/ Amateur Radio Group possibilities

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

"Heather, I'm not sure the exam is offered to others outside of our class. It's a spe…"

Jamie Jedinak replied Oct 3, 2010 to Ham Radio/ Amateur Radio Group possibilities

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

"Okay Tom, well I plan on getting a radio at some point regardless of TWOG's agenda..…"

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

"This is GREAT!!...WELCOME and THANK YOU for serving US ALL! Love, Jamie"

Jamie Jedinak replied Aug 16, 2010 to TW's New Leadership: We Have a TWOG!

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Erica Shuhler

"the source is cow manure, I spoke extensively to the guy trying to arrange the same…"

Jamie Jedinak replied May 11, 2010 to Worm castings on Craigslist at a great price...........

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

"the source is cow manure, i spoke extensively to the guy trying to arrange the same…"

Jamie Jedinak replied May 11, 2010 to Worm castings on Craigslist at a great price...........

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service