Transition Whatcom

David MacLeod's Discussions (358)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Good response Walter, although I don't entirely agree with you on the one point abou…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 26, 2010 to How Cuba is unique

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Celt M. Schira

"Thank you Rob and David! The success of the event was truly a community effort. Many…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 18, 2010 to Twigs Receive Well Deserved Standing Ovation to Conclude Day 2 of the Great Unleashing

2 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by David MacLeod

"Heather, it is a featured discussion, but it's a reply to an older post, so you have…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 13, 2010 to Using This Website: Tips and Tricks

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Hi TW members, Wow, our membership here is growing fast, and there's lots of activi…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 13, 2010 to Using This Website: Tips and Tricks

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Good idea Heather. The "Work Group" Group has been created. Just an initial gatherin…"

David MacLeod replied Apr 9, 2010 to Great unleashing Day 2

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Steve, You make a good point. I haven't seen the film yet, but I understand it is a…"

David MacLeod replied Mar 21, 2010 to "The Age of Stupid" -Two Showings At The Firehouse PAC in Fairhaven

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by David MacLeod

"Very nice Angela, I like your addition! This reminds me of when Julian Darley (form…"

David MacLeod replied Feb 28, 2010 to Jan Spencer: Whatcom County Redefines Prosperity (A Letter from the Future)

3 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Behrouz

"Heather, The link to the list of neighborhoods document, as well as other documents…"

David MacLeod replied Feb 17, 2010 to GardenShare – Whatcom County - Urban & Rural

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Hi Heather, I'm curious why we can't do the garden share coordination here on the t…"

David MacLeod replied Feb 16, 2010 to GardenShare – Whatcom County - Urban & Rural

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Kay, Great ideas you have! There has been some discussion and some initial meetings…"

David MacLeod replied Jan 31, 2010 to Garden Spaces Available

21 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Heather K

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service