Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The best video I have yet seen about the JFK assassination

The best video I have yet seen about the JFK assassination You have to get thru some history about American fascists first.SEE https://www.…

Started by Richard McManus in Peak Oil

0 Mar 18, 2018

Some Unpopular History of the United States

My Free US History booksSome Unpopular History of the United States--The JFK Years & the Assassination Cover-up (some 400 pages) Some…

0 Mar 18, 2018

The CIA has for decades has blocked researcher FOIA requests to its files about Israel's theft of HEU

February 25, 2015: A federal lawsuit seeks disclosure of thousands of Central Intelligence Agency files revealing why the CIA is convince…

0 Mar 18, 2018

Michael Dowd, Part 3: Grace Limits and Big Picture 'Apocaloptimism'

Check out Part 1 of this blog post series here, and Part 2 here. Part 3, below, features the third video in a series on the theme “Standing…

Started by David MacLeod in General

0 Jan 21, 2017

Michael Dowd: Standing for the Future, Part 2

As a way of attempting to create interest in Michael Dowd's upcoming visit to Bellingham, here is Part 2, reposted from my Integral Permacu…

0 Jan 14, 2017

Michael Dowd: Standing for the Future

[Reposted from my Integral Permaculture blog] The former pastor, Rev. Michael Dowd, is best known as the author of the best-selling book,…

0 Jan 7, 2017

Plant data request

Hello, I have been looking online to build a couple of spreadsheets for property planning at a garden level up to planning tree plantings.…

Started by Nick VanDyken in Food and Agriculture

0 Sep 21, 2016

Zoning and Permits?

Hello everyone - I am researching on behalf of my clients (I'm a Realtor here in Bellingham). They would like to purchase land for a cob ho…

Started by James Hagarty in General

2 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by James Hagarty

Army Corps Halts Gateway Pacific Terminal Process

A press release from the Army Corps of Engineers... "After careful consideration of all the information available to him, Seattle District…

1 May 10, 2016
Reply by J. C. Walker,Jr.

Author Interview: Evelyn Hess (Building a Better Nest)

Please join us Saturday April 23rd at Village Books Literature Live, where Evelyn Hess will discuss her new book, "Building a Better Nest:…

0 Apr 20, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service