Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research: Motivations to participate in transition

Hello,  I am a graduate student studying Environmental Psychology at the University of Michigan. I am very interested in the Transition Net…

Started by Jill Kiepura in General

0 Nov 20, 2014

Ragfinery accepting new volunteers

See description on their website here: Ragfinery.  If you like working with textiles this might be a fun gig. They have a nice, well organi…

Started by Margo Terrill in Supporting Links and Opportunities

0 Sep 12, 2014

Farm for sale

I am in the process of selling my 10 acre farm centrally  located between Ferndale, Bellingham and Lynden on Northwest Dr just south of Axt…

Started by Lady Hamster in General

0 Sep 8, 2014

Whatcom Skillshare Faire 2014!

Photos below from Day 1 of this year’s Skillshare Faire, held just north of Bellingham, in Ferndale Washington. Come on out for Day 2 tom…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and Info

0 Aug 23, 2014

TW T-shirts from up cycled clothing, screen printed by We Creations. Resilience, sustainability, community building all in one affordable T-shirt.

TWOG now has a small selection of Transition Whatcom T-shirts for sale. Used T's were purchased from Ragfinery and screen printed by We Cre…

Started by Margo Terrill in General

3 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Margo Terrill

Who wants to buy land together?

We are a couple co-parenting a 1 year old looking to buy land with one or a few other people to create a communal situation. Many years ago…

Started by Edufarm in General

1 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by David MacLeod

A Transition Whatcom Invitation: Share, Learn, Teach, and Converge

Transition Whatcom has a unique series of events coming up in August, and we welcome participation from all friends in the region (and beyo…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and Info

0 Jul 8, 2014

Shaping Water and Soil at Inspiration Farm

Janaia Donaldson interviews Brian Kerkvliet at Inspiration Farm Reblogged from Peak Moment TV, by Janaia Donaldson and Robin Mallgren “If…

Started by David MacLeod in Food and Agriculture

0 Jun 21, 2014

Seeking volunteers for WWU Zero Waste End of Year Event

The Office of Sustainability at WWU is looking for a few volunteers for the end of the year Zero Waste event.  Here are links for more gene…

Started by Margo Terrill in Supporting Links and Opportunities

0 May 8, 2014

Come to the Skillshare Faire: Peak Moment TV Episode 265

Check it out! The newest video from Peak Moment TV, documenting last summer's Skillshare Faire. Join the fun at the 2013 Whatcom SkillShare…

Started by David MacLeod in General

0 May 7, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service