Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (384)

Featured Discussions

A Tribute to Michael Dowd, by Vicki Robin

Michael Dowd's spirit left his body Saturday night, pulling out the roots of him from thousands, tens of thousands, of people - me include…

Started by David MacLeod in GeneralLatest Reply

Transition US Newsletter, Feb 2015

Here is the latest Transition US newsletter.  If you see something that inspires you to want to be involved with locally here with Transiti…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and InfoLatest Reply

A Transition Whatcom Invitation: Share, Learn, Teach, and Converge

Transition Whatcom has a unique series of events coming up in August, and we welcome participation from all friends in the region (and beyo…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and InfoLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tribute to Michael Dowd, by Vicki Robin

Michael Dowd's spirit left his body Saturday night, pulling out the roots of him from thousands, tens of thousands, of people - me include…

Started by David MacLeod in General

0 Oct 10, 2023

I am looking to start an intentional community

But the members have to agree they will only have one child or twins and believe we need a US law that requires a law stating so.  And who…

Started by Richard McManus in Climate Change

0 Feb 22, 2021

Questionnaire to weed out candidates

I made up the following questionnaire to weed out candidates who seek your endorsement, but who supported political views exemplified by t…

Started by Richard McManus in Peak Oil

0 Feb 14, 2021

I made up the following questionnaire to weed out candidates who seek your endorsement, but who supported political views exemplified by t…

0 Feb 14, 2021

I made up the following questionnaire to weed out candidates who seek your endorsement, but who supported political views exemplified by th…

Started by Richard McManus in General

0 Feb 14, 2021

Taxing the super rich -the 1/10th of one percent -

A recent poll found that 56 percent of Republicans share the crazy beliefs of the Qanon group and one in three believe our governments are…

0 Feb 3, 2021

The CIA’s shaping US History, operation Mockingbird

I have just publish a new book titled  "The CIA’s shaping US History, operation Mockingbird Some Unpopular History of the United States" T…

0 Feb 3, 2021

Some Unpopular History of the United States

In my FREE books for example in the “President Roosevelt Years” you can read about how his military intell people (SIGINT) knew the Japanes…

0 Jan 2, 2021

Irrefutable evidence that the Zapruder film you and I have seen, was faked.

For decades the chain of custody of Abraham Zapruder's home movie has been misrepresented since President Kennedy’s assassination.  We also…

4 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

9/11's Toxic Zone - Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman

Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman for the physical harm done to the 9/11 first responders, the constru…

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service