Transition Whatcom

Forum Discussions (383)

Featured Discussions

Transition US Newsletter, Feb 2015

Here is the latest Transition US newsletter.  If you see something that inspires you to want to be involved with locally here with Transiti…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and InfoLatest Reply

A Transition Whatcom Invitation: Share, Learn, Teach, and Converge

Transition Whatcom has a unique series of events coming up in August, and we welcome participation from all friends in the region (and beyo…

Started by David MacLeod in Transition Whatcom News and InfoLatest Reply

Weekly Transition Tea

The TWOG is in the process of organizing a weekly Transition Tea meeting for all Transition Whatcom members or local folks interested in le…

Started by warren miller in Transition Whatcom News and InfoLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions to weed out future candidates we endorse when they have values like Trumpster.

Where do you stand on these issues?  And of course, candidates may feel the need to explain their answer(s).  But even refusing to answer s…

Started by Richard McManus in General

1 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

Some Unpopular History of the United States

In my FREE books for example in the “President Roosevelt Years” you can read about how his military intell people (SIGINT) knew the Japanes…

0 Jan 2

Irrefutable evidence that the Zapruder film you and I have seen, was faked.

For decades the chain of custody of Abraham Zapruder's home movie has been misrepresented since President Kennedy’s assassination.  We also…

4 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

9/11's Toxic Zone - Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman

Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman for the physical harm done to the 9/11 first responders, the constru…

6 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

Lying to the sovereign, WE THE PEOPLE , is impeachable

Had a member of the press asked FDR on December 7, 1941 if he and our intelligence agencies knew the Japanese navy was headed to atta…

Started by Richard McManus in Peak Oil

0 Nov 3, 2020

Shouldn't we be asking every candidate these questions

Shouldn't we be asking every candidate these questions, even candidates for judge?  Where do you stand on these issues?  And of course, can…

0 Nov 3, 2020

People for a new investigation of 9/11

People for a new investigation of 9/11 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1690033617831829     3, 354 architects and engineers more than…

4 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Richard McManus

FREE BOOKS Some Unpopular History of the United States

In my book the “President Roosevelt Years” you can read about how his military intell people (SIGINT) knew the Japanese were headed to Pear…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Copy of 2020 Fairfield Go Green Strtategic Plan

I came across a copy of the city of Fairfield, Iowa, strategic plan to go green by 2020 and attaching a pdf here.   From that document: We…

Started by Renata Beata Kowalczyk in Supporting Links and Opportunities

2 May 11, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

Transition in less favoured areas

Hi all, Just want to let you know that I made a M.sc. about obstacles of introducing the transition concept in areas with not-so-fertile-gr…

Started by Max Vittrup Jensen in Supporting Links and Opportunities

1 May 11, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

RSS

© 2021   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service