Heirloom Seed Swap - Bellingham's 9th Annual.
Door Open 3pm to Public. (Earlier for Volunteers & Set-Up).
"Honoring Biodiveristy of Seeds for Food & Medicine"
* Amateur & Professional Seed-Savers Welcomed.
* Seed-Potatoes & Permaculturely Edible Tubers Too!
* Bring Your Envelopes & Seeds to Share.
* Donations Requested at Door or Seed Tables.
CLASS! 3pm - downstairs! "Seed Breeding & Saving at Home"
2:30 or Earlier Arrival for Seed-Savers & Volunteers who Sign-Up for Volunteer Task: Please Use SignUp Genius: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044daea828a0ff2-seed .
We Welcome All to attend:
* Seed-savers & people donating heirloom seeds, Edible Tubers, Seed Potatoes, Edible perrenials. (Label seed envelope & jars with Plant variety/species & year harvested!)
* People without seeds who committ to plant a garden & share the abundance, and learn to grow & save seeds. (Try peas & beans for beginners.).
Your Donations of Seeds & Finances Support this Event.
Donations will go towards supplies for seed storeage.
Be the antitode to the loss of crops varieties and the consolidation of seed companies!
Questions Contact Teri Wilder or Miranda H or Heather K at: email@example.com
Find us at Skylarks for a meal after swap clean up.
Sponsors: Salish Seed Guilde, Sustainable Bellingham, Majestic Hall, Living Earth Herbs, Irish Eyes Seeds, Sound Horticulture, Sterling Custom Services, , Earthcare Garden Designs, Inspiration Farm, Chuckanut Center, Chuckanut Transition, Transition Whatcom, Grow NorthWest, Uprising Seeds.
Location: The Majestic Hall
Time: Doors Open to Public 3pm-4:30 pm