Continuing our conversation started on the night of June 2nd, and further developed on June 16th. Developing together how the new leadership/responsiblity of Transition Whatcom will be structured. Facilitated again by Alan Seid. This meeting is open to anyone who attended the June 2nd meeting, the June 16 meeting, or has gotten filled in by a TWIG or someone who was at those meetings.
There will be a potluck dinner starting at 5:30 pm, with the meeting getting underway at 6:00 pm.
1. Facilitator Alan Seid establishes a note taker
2. Principles of Transition Reading from David MacLeod
3. Cindi Landreth and David Marshak present "Our Best Shot at a Synthesis" model.
"We did our best to synthesize what we heard from the last 2 meetings and created a model that we will be voting on tonight as to whether to adopt. "
4. Alan Seid facilitates Clarification and Q&A about the model presented.
5. Official vote.
6. The process for applying for Core Group