Transition Whatcom

Angela MacLeod's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

" In keeping with the mission* of our Transition Whatcom  I don't think TW, as an org…"

Angela MacLeod replied Aug 12, 2013 to Survey - Should Transition Whatcom advocate on policy and/or political issues?

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Emily Farrell

"Enjoyed listening to this. It was good to hear Rob clarify one of the 12 steps of Tr…"

Angela MacLeod replied Sep 18, 2011 to Rob Hopkins Webcast: Exploring the Ingredients for Transition

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Angela MacLeod

"Hey Cindi,   It would be neat if you or someone would share a little history here ab…"

Angela MacLeod replied Mar 10, 2011 to WHATCOM FOLK SCHOOL FALL QUARTER DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING CLASSES IS JULY 27TH - IT HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Cindi Landreth

"Thanks for writing this. Many of us are working on the kind of preparedness and resi…"

Angela MacLeod replied Feb 21, 2011 to Alert Whatcom Citizens re Probable $ Crash> See The Silver Lining Inside the Dark Cloud!!!

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Rick Aiello

"Dear TWOG, I'm finding it really confusing the way the groups and discussions on th…"

Angela MacLeod replied Nov 11, 2010 to Collaborating with the TWOG

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"Hi Sajah, Welcome to Bellingham. I like the spirit with which you open this discuss…"

Angela MacLeod replied Oct 20, 2010 to Plant Medicine Community

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by David Pike

"Thanks Laura, Yes everything you wrote in the last post is helpful to me and address…"

Angela MacLeod replied Oct 4, 2010 to Collaborating with the TWOG

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"Thank you for asking for input. I value the continuation towards creating the energ…"

Angela MacLeod replied Sep 21, 2010 to Collaborating with the TWOG

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"Paul is the Harvest Fest on October 2nd a TW event? it is not listed on the events p…"

Angela MacLeod replied Sep 7, 2010 to Collaborating with the TWOG

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"Does anyone know who we can call or write to, to voice our concern about this produc…"

Angela MacLeod replied Aug 20, 2010 to Should Aminopyralid be alowed to be sold in Washington State?

5 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Charles Kelm

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service