* Studying issues, including how best I might be involved.
* Do everything I know to do to reduce my resource use.
* Looking for opportunities for targeted political involvement.
In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
* I see the transition to more informed relationship with our earth home as a necessity easily derived from our present developing knowledge in a number of scientific fields.
* I am concerned that the transition not be too destructive to valuable socio-cultural resources which are the foundation of our way of life.
* I am hopeful that the challenges we are encountering and will encounter will induce emergence of our best human qualities.
Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
I can research, write, do statistical analysis, speak, and present. I have formal training and experience in cultural anthropology and counseling psychology.
In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?