Transition Whatcom

General (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHAMPION JUICER WITH GRAIN MILL ATTACHMENT - $100 (ferndale)

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/hsh/1712584540.htmlthis is currently on Craigslist..............

Started by Jamie Jedinak

0 Apr 27, 2010

$395 room for rent on property with 1/2 acre of land

1930 Craftsman house in Columbia Neighborhood - room to rent and lots of open outdoor space: - $395 includes utilities, except comcast / 1…

Started by Jamie Jedinak

0 Apr 20, 2010

Twigs Receive Well Deserved Standing Ovation to Conclude Day 2 of the Great Unleashing

I want to be the first to say (on this site, at least) that Transition Whatcom's Great Unleashing was a fantastic event. One whose impact w…

Started by Rob Olason

2 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by David MacLeod

To what extent can the Transition movement be successful?

Success in transitioning to a post peak oil world and an unstable and changed climate is critical. I really appreciated the following artic…

Started by Cindi Landreth

3 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Meloy

Dianna McGinnis and Rick Larsen

This contest seems to bear on the issues of Transition.  Here's a bit from the press release of Diana McGinnis' campaign kick-off. "His [Ri…

Started by Steve Hansen

0 Apr 16, 2010

NC State 36 Hour Permaculture Class Online for Free

I found this class online and have watched about nine of the lessons so far.   I have found it very informative.   If you have the time it…

Started by Robert Plant

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Heather K

Using This Website: Tips and Tricks

Question: "One evening last week I was checking out the home page and saw that the blue block in the middle showing the What You Can Do was…

Started by David MacLeod

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Heather K

The Age of Stupid

Thanks Kate for showcasing this film this evening, not such a great turnout but a motivated crowd!!  Appreciating your efforts,  Love,  Jam…

Started by Jamie Jedinak

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Heather K

Après Unleashing Pot Luck - Saturday after 5pm - One Block from the High School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Après Unleashing Pot Luck2120 Franklin Street. One block from the high school. Bring a side, a bottle of wine, or somet…

Started by Jeffrey Westcott

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Heather K

The Transition Movement: Its Huge Significance and a Friendly Criticism

Have any of you read this article from the website Culture Change? I enjoyed it, and thought some of the recommendations were excellent. Ke…

Started by Max Wilbert

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Rob Olason

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service