Anyone interested in joining the Transition Laurel Initiating Group or being a part of it's formation is welcome at this kick-off gathering. We will congregate at the home of Cyndy Sheldon and discuss our vision of how to transform the Laurel area into a transition community.
Directions to Cyndy's house:
1. Take I-5 to Exit #256-B (Guide Meridian Exit) and go North towards Lynden on Route #539, about 5 miles to Laurel Rd
2. Turn Right on Laurel Rd. Go a few feet and turn Right again onto a small unnamed paved road with a post full of house numbers on it.
3. Go up this small road; turn Left past the mailboxes and go down the hill straight into my driveway.
4. My house is 141-D, which is on the house and on the fence. The house is beige with purple trim. Most of the roof is flat.
5. Parking: If my driveway is full you can park on the right hand side as you come down the hill, by the empty field with a small building in the trees (our community well).
6. Walk through the carport and my house is on the left.