Time: April 14, 2011 from 6pm to 9pm
Location: York Neighborhood
Street: 1145 Grant Street
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/g4lC3N
Event Type: work, party, shared, meal, garden
Organized By: Sustainable Bellingham
Latest Activity: Apr 13, 2011
SB Roving Garden Party - York - 6pm
Join Sustainable Bellingham's 3rd annual Roving Garden Party series, where volunteers help their neighbors create an edible garden. These fun events consist of approximately 90 minutes of gardening, followed by a shared meal. Everyone is welcome!
Work ‘till we party at Annaluna’s home. This will be her first garden, so she’s doing her best to organize and plan this thing, but advice is always appreciated! Maybe we’ll play some music on the porch to keep our rhythm goin’. Work up an appetite and she’ll feed you some yummy food!
* Where: 1145 Grant Street ~ York Neighborhood. Map: http://bit.ly/g4lC3N.
* When: Thursday, April 14th, 6:00 - work in garden, 7:00 meal.
* Requested Items to Bring: Your Beautiful Self, Shovel, Work Gloves, Pruning Sheers, Pitch Forks, and any extra tools for pruning, weeding, digging, cultivating would be much appreciated.
* Tasks: Tilling/Turning Soil, Preparing Soil for Planting, Planting (Starts & Seeds), Pruning & Redirecting the vine that’s attacking the house.
* Food: Pasta (vegetarian/vegan & gluten-free/wheat) and Salad, Bring your own beverage.
* Host: AnnaLuna ~ 206.794.0340 ~ email@example.com.
* Questions? or to get on the mailing list to hear about future SB Roving Garden Parties, email Mary or Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jeff W at 738-8148.
If you're interested in hosting a Roving Garden Party at your home or community garden, contact Mary at 756-6643, or email at email@example.com. We ask that you be prepared to provide a meal for ~20, and that you give back by volunteering at another Roving Garden Party.
Sustainable Bellingham - promoting and supporting sustainable community.