In case someone has access to land/hookups and needs a low-cost place to live, contact my friend Anna, who will send pix of her RV. She needs to move it from Portland by April 5.
The RV is a:
- 1999 Monaco Mckenzie 5th wheel 33 foot trailer
- 3 pull outs - one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room making it very open and wide
- it has a full shower, a separate room with the toilet, and a vanity in the bedroom with a sink
- the bedroom has a full size Serta mattress set, and fully mirrored closet doors that make up the back wall, and drawers
- the kitchen has a large fridge, oven, stove top, microwave (that needs to be smaller), sink and cupboards
- it comes with a small portable clothes washer, a free standing heater, and an free standing air filter
- the living room as a hide-a-bed couch, two recliners, a small table and two chairs
- there is a 30" flat screen TV, a DVD player and a stereo, with more storage cabinets
- it has a built in air conditioner, heater, water heater, 2 propane tanks, and electric heat as well
- the color scheme is a dusty rose with oak cabinetry throughout
there are other features as well.
I will have it towed to wherever it goes inside the State of Washington or Oregon.
For rent $350/month or open to selling it outright for $7,000. With some cosmetic repairs, this RV could probably be resold for a profit.
P.O. Box 5562
Bellingham WA 98227