It's Tracy lorenz's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- Not yet, would like to participate. sounds like an amazing community program!
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- Grew up in Pennsylvania with parents who were farmers. My entire family was involved, Grandparents, Uncles, cousins. We grew a mixed batch of veggies. Then a large scale tomato farm. I remember being very young; with my grandmother, snapping green bean ends for dinner. Still love that crisp sound!
Later, we started a u-pick strawberry farm. Also raised poultry.
- Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
- Farming background. Love the urban gardening happening all around. BUGS program (Bellingham urban gardens).
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Columbia neighborhood. I love all the backyards chicken coops going on.
- Where did you hear about Transition Whatcom and how did you find our community network website?
- Please note that you do not have to answer all of the above questions in order to join, and you can always come back later to edit your profile. If it's all too many questions for now, please provide a short answer below on why you'd like to join this site (or a summary of the above, if answered).
- Seems like an amazing program!