It's Tracy Jane Harrison's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
Tracy Jane Harrison's Page
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- Resident Instructor at Nagdeo Institute. Experimenting with personal growth, subsistence farming, ancestral skills, dreamwork, and community-building in the effort to make the cultural transition toward a way of life that honors the spirit and connectedness of all things.
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- I don't identify with the Transition movement, and I know very little about it. I'm interested because I met someone amazing who is involved in it.
- Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
- not sure yet
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Gresham, Oregon
- Where did you hear about Transition Whatcom and how did you find our community network website?
- I found out about it through Heather Ktahdn, who I met at Saskatoon Circle earth skills gathering.
- Please note that you do not have to answer all of the above questions in order to join, and you can always come back later to edit your profile. If it's all too many questions for now, please provide a short answer below on why you'd like to join this site (or a summary of the above, if answered).
- I'm curious about the Transition Movement and looking to get to know people with similar commitment to healthy living