It's Jennifer Caudle's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- Not currently involved.
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- I have a 20x40 plot in a community garden where I grow a large portion of the food my family eats. I also save seed. I am very concerned about the need to save seed as a community and learn to grow our own food in our communities. I no longer live in a home with my own land, so I am trying to start a community garden in the apartments where my children and I live.
- Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
- Gardening, food storage and seed saving. This is my blog about my garden experience http://communitygardeningorganically.blogspot.com/
I am also an artist. I have a bachelor of fine art and worked in restoring art for several years.
this is a link to some photos of my artwork:
I am also a licensed nurse.
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Northside/Cordata near the Cordata elementary school
- Your Personal Website (if you have one)
- Where did you hear about Transition Whatcom and how did you find our community network website?
- Please note that you do not have to answer all of the above questions in order to join, and you can always come back later to edit your profile. If it's all too many questions for now, please provide a short answer below on why you'd like to join this site (or a summary of the above, if answered).
- I would like to find and join others who have similar concerns and desire to make a difference in their community.