Transition Whatcom

Travis Linds's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the input, I am currently trying to find a suitable electric motor for ch…"

Travis Linds replied Dec 2, 2010 to Wanting to build a Bicycle Generator

4 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Laura J Sellens

"Here is some interesting info on a small unit for sale in india for converting food…"

Travis Linds replied Apr 15, 2010 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"TOM, did you get the e-book? How is it? Can you e-mail me a copy to travis@greenconv…"

Travis Linds replied Apr 15, 2010 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"Whoops, try this: www.green-trust.org/Al%20Rutan/"

Travis Linds replied Mar 25, 2010 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"Here are some great links for biogas. LINKS"

Travis Linds replied Mar 20, 2010 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"Tom Anderson directed me towards dry anerobic fermenting as an alterntive to the wet…"

Travis Linds replied Jan 12, 2010 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"I found a document on how to make a simple drum small scale digester. I have access…"

Travis Linds replied Dec 28, 2009 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"The fuel cell would be something that could possibly come at a later date. Using fue…"

Travis Linds replied Dec 27, 2009 to Small scale biogas digesters built with local material by local people.

14 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service