Transition Whatcom

Richard McManus's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"In 1995 Douglas “Doug” Horne joined the staff of the President John F. Kennedy Assas…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2, 2021 to Irrefutable evidence that the Zapruder film you and I have seen, was faked.

4 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"According to the Eisenhower Library files in Abilene, Kansas, C.D. Jackson's "area r…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2, 2021 to Irrefutable evidence that the Zapruder film you and I have seen, was faked.

4 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"Aside from the head shot, he recalled one other thing different from what he saw on…"

4 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"----------------- Dino A. Brugioni was the Duty Officer (on call) at National Photog…"

4 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"For both the Pentagon and WTC crime scenes FEMA selected a volunteer panel of invest…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2, 2021 to 9/11's Toxic Zone - Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"A May 14, 2007, New York Times article, "Ground Zero Illness Clouding Giuliani's Le…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2, 2021 to 9/11's Toxic Zone - Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

" "

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"EPA failed to investigate and disclose toxic hazards properly. Oddly, EPA's website…"

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

""

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

"OCTOBER 26, 2001:  “TOXIC ZONE” was the front page headlines in the Daily News and D…"

6 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Richard McManus

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service