Time: June 16, 2011 from 6pm to 9pm
Location: Happy Valley
Street: 2500 Donovan St.
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/jdNJ8p
Event Type: work, party, shared, meal, garden
Organized By: Sustainable Bellingham
Latest Activity: Jun 16, 2011
SB Roving Garden Party - 6/16 - Happy Valley - 6:00pm
Join Sustainable Bellingham's 3rd annual Roving Garden Party series, where volunteers help their neighbors create an edible garden. These fun events consist of approximately 90 minutes of gardening, followed by a shared meal. Everyone is welcome!
To get on the mailing list to hear about future SB Roving Garden Parties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Where: 2500 Donovan st. 98225. Just East of 24th st. Big open field with white picket fence. Just park anywhere along the driveway. MAP: http://bit.ly/jdNJ8p.
* When: Thursday, June 16th, 6:00pm-7:30pm work, 7:30-9:00pm meal.
* Requested Items to Bring: Shovels and gloves.
* Tasks: Moving earth, setting up chicken fence, moving clay.
* Food: A vegetable-lentil soup will be provided (vegetarian/vegan).
* Host:Traesti Gudmundson @ 360- 510-2667.
* Questions: email Mary or Sara at email@example.com, or call Jeff W at 738-8148.
View future Roving Garden Parties and other events on Sustainable Bellingham's Community Calendar: http://sustainablebellingham.org/events/community-calendar/
If you're interested in hosting a Roving Garden Party at your home or community garden, contact Mary at 756-6643, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you be prepared to provide a meal for ~20, and that you give back by volunteering at another Roving Garden Party.
Sustainable Bellingham - promoting and supporting sustainable community. http://sustainablebellingham.org