This is a 7-session class in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) with Certified Trainer, Alan Seid.
This 7-session course:
- is live, in-person,
- is open to all levels,
- has limited space,
- will be held in or near Bellingham, WA (the location will be sent to you after you register).
The 7 sessions will take place in or near Bellingham, Washington, USA, on the following dates:
Saturday, September 9 (2017), 10a-5p
+ 6 consecutive Tuesdays, 6-9pm:
September 12, 19, 26,
October 3, 10, 17
...for a total of 24 hours of workshop time with a highly regarded Certified Trainer.
NVC was named out of a sense of alignment with Gandhi's movement of truth-telling and compassion, and it is a world-famous, proven, time-tested methodology for:
- creating mutual understanding without coercion,
- offering compassionate understanding to others (and knowing when and how to ask for it ourselves),
- creating exceptional personal and professional relationships,
- preventing and resolving misunderstandings and conflicts, and
- speaking our truth in a way that is more likely to lead to harmony than conflict.
Co-sponsored by Transition Whatcom
About Alan Seid:
Alan has been studying NVC since 1995, which he began studying with the founder of the process, Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D.
Alan has been a CNVC Certified Trainer since 2003.
Alan teaches internationally as well as online.
He lives in community in the foothills of Mt. Baker.
Contact Alan for further info: email@example.com