The 7 sessions will take place near downtown Bellingham, Washington. You’ll receive the details after you register.
About Alan Seid:
I began studying NVC directly from Dr. Rosenberg in 1995 and have been a Certified Trainer since 2003. I have worked for nearly 20 years with individuals, couples, families, and with organizations and institutions in the academic, nonprofit, government, and business sectors.
NVC was named out of a sense of alignment with Gandhi's movement of truth-telling and compassion, and it is a world-famous, proven, time-tested methodology for:
- creating mutual understanding without coercion,
- offering compassionate understanding to others (and knowing when and how to ask for it ourselves),
- creating exceptional personal and professional relationships,
- preventing and resolving misunderstandings and conflicts, and
- speaking our truth in a way that is more likely to lead to harmony than conflict.