A convening of change agents working toward a new economic and social paradigm: Join a diverse community of practice, using the rough-cut of the new film Money & Life by Katie Teague as a launching pad to discuss and examine our assumptions and practices about both the old way of money and the new economy we’re envisioning and enacting.
Convening from various sectors of commerce, finance, activism, and academia, we will share what works and support one another to expand the horizons of our thinking and our agency.
We are living this new world in our hearts and now building it with our deeds. The new economy is emerging through us, but we are still swimming in the ocean of old money paradigms.
Prepare to be challenged! In a supportive peer environment, we will examine the implicit and explicit agreements we have made around money while we work in the world:
- How do we as individuals and in our businesses and organizations embody new economic and social principles in real time?
- What obstacles and challenges do we face?
- What and who are we leaving out, avoiding, or deferring?
- How can we further expand the new paradigms into our communities of interest, action, and place?
- What new connections (dendritic, economic, and social) can we make to support our “becoming the change” more deeply, holistically and effectively?
Orland Bishop, the first interviewee for Money & Life, the film, is joining as plenary speaker. Bernard Lietaer
and Hazel Henderson
will be joining via Skype, and the list of interviewees from the film who will be attending is growing...
We invite you to be an important part of this unfolding journey, moving beyond our 'standard scripts' of what we think and know, engaging one another in fresh territory, coming together as peers who are not only building the new economy, but living it.
More info (including full schedule, pricing, etc.: