Transition Whatcom

Angela MacLeod's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I love this!!! I read it and felt inspired and delighted. I thought "We can do this"…"

Angela MacLeod replied Feb 28, 2010 to Jan Spencer: Whatcom County Redefines Prosperity (A Letter from the Future)

3 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Behrouz

"Hi Juliet, I really appreciate you starting this discussion. As a life long renter a…"

Angela MacLeod replied Jan 4, 2010 to Home Affordable Mortgage Program A Bust - Where do we go from here?

11 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tris Shirley

"I like your addition Heather. ...."that there be a way to divide the time between ea…"

Angela MacLeod replied Dec 7, 2009 to Help create this: Events Planning Checklist--

4 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Rev. Meredith Ann Murray

"Thank-you David and all the people who participated in making this report. As the pa…"

Angela MacLeod replied Dec 4, 2009 to Bellingham / Whatcom County Energy Task Force Report

8 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

"You began this section with this invitation: "Here's a place to share what you're r…"

Angela MacLeod replied Jul 2, 2009 to Articles and Books of Interest

4 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Keith Foecke

"I also attended the June 18th Party up for power down. I appreciated the use of the…"

Angela MacLeod replied Jun 25, 2009 to The last TW meeting on June 18

4 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"Hi Chris, thanks for sharing and initiating a lively discussion. I feel pretty much…"

Angela MacLeod replied May 21, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

"Note: This post was written by David MacLeod, not knowing that he was signed in unde…"

Angela MacLeod replied Mar 27, 2009 to What You Can Do Now!

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Stephen Trinkaus

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service