Transition Whatcom

Climate Change (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am looking to start an intentional community

But the members have to agree they will only have one child or twins and believe we need a US law that requires a law stating so.  And who…

Started by Richard McManus

0 Feb 22, 2021

Questionnaire to weed out candidates

I made up the following questionnaire to weed out candidates who seek your endorsement, but who supported political views exemplified by t…

0 Feb 14, 2021

Taxing the super rich -the 1/10th of one percent -

A recent poll found that 56 percent of Republicans share the crazy beliefs of the Qanon group and one in three believe our governments are…

0 Feb 3, 2021

Bellingham City Council hearing tonight on Initiative 1631

Hello folks, I've been working on the Yes on 1361 campaign to make top polluters in Washington State pay for their carbon output. The Belli…

Started by Michael Weaver

1 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by David MacLeod

CarbonWA: I-732 General Election Kick-off

From: David Jackman <David@carbonwa.org> Hello carbon tax friends, It's official! The legislature has adjourned the 2016 special…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Apr 7, 2016

County Planning Anyone?

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/10/24/3930144_candidates-for-politicized-whatcom.html?sp=/99/100/&rh=1

Started by J. C. Walker,Jr.

1 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by J. C. Walker,Jr.

The Window is Closing on Coal…According to Goldman Sachs!

Reblogged from my Integral Permaculture blog. If you live in Whatcom County, you've probably heard the recent news about  Gateway Pacific…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Aug 11, 2013

2 Hours to Stop Keystone Pipeline

2 hours left in a blitz (as of 11:57am on 2/14/12) organized by numerous organizations.   Right now, the Senate is considering legislation…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Feb 14, 2012

Mainstream liberals are unwilling to acknowledge the full scope

Mainstream liberals are unwilling to acknowledge the full scope of what would need to happen in a world heading toward 9 billion people s…

0 Dec 9, 2011

We are so close to the tipping point

Global Climate change   We should have been making huge changes in our greenhouse gas productions, probably 100 years back. We are so close…

0 Nov 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service