Transition Whatcom

Supporting Links and Opportunities (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sustainability Coup in BC

Just thought I'd let you all know, I have been working as strategist and political consultant for the BC Green Liberal caucus up in Canada.…

Started by Richard May

0 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Richard McManus

Permaculture Design Course at Wild Thyme Farm

http://www.herbnwisdom.com/Events.php   Reduce your ecological footprint.Learn permaculture, food production, and energy efficiency for yo…

Started by Kelda Miller

5 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Larry E. Williams

Ham Radio/ Amateur Radio Group possibilities

I took The Radio Museum's ham radio class today to get my amateur license.  I am wanting to start a group regarding this topic but want to…

Started by Jamie Jedinak

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

Vacancies on City of Bellingham Boards and Commissions

Current OpportunitiesCommunity Development Advisory Board - There is one (1) vacancy on the board for Housing Finance/Construction marketin…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Jul 19, 2010

Upcoming event: Thu May 20th - Tar Sands

Come to this informational community forum about the Alberta Tar Sands and it's local manifestations - the oil pipeline that flows right th…

Started by Max Wilbert

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Katie

Post Peak Living - Prepared for the Peak™ Newsletter

http://www.postpeakliving.com/newsletter/2010-04-07 WELCOME TO MANY TRANSITION TOWNS We've recently been reaching out to the many Transiti…

Started by Cindi Landreth

0 Apr 7, 2010

There is no Transition Columbia Neighborhood, I am surprised

Please do not ask me to start one, no time right now...unemployed looking for work!Sincerely,  Jamie in the Columbia Hood!

Started by Jamie Jedinak

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

Do You Have a Website? Would you like help promoting it for FREE?

Hi all,I'm new here, but interested in helping this cause/movement, and you personally or your group, business, or organization.Why would I…

Started by Tom Fisher

0 Mar 12, 2010

Related websites

Transition US has a group on it for the Cascades bio-region that might interest you. The current flurry of activity has been discussing how…

Started by Cindi Landreth

0 Dec 13, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service