Transition Whatcom

Krista Rome's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Heather: Old posting! The grower's guides were available online for free for one yea…"

Krista Rome replied May 28, 2012 to New Website for the BBGP!

5 May 29, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"Maybe, maybe not. Quinoa is actually a cool-season crop, for the most part, although…"

Krista Rome replied Mar 13, 2011 to The "Other" Grains / Backyard Beans & Grains Project

19 May 7, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

"Yes, the KCLT Farm Incubator Program would be great. I'm still waiting.... Transport…"

Krista Rome replied Mar 13, 2011 to The "Other" Grains / Backyard Beans & Grains Project

19 May 7, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

"Hi Laura, I have been underwhelmed with quinoa and amaranth's ability to perform con…"

Krista Rome replied Mar 12, 2011 to The "Other" Grains / Backyard Beans & Grains Project

19 May 7, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

"Susan, You are correct! Or any other method you find that busts the pods and lets t…"

Krista Rome replied Sep 21, 2010 to The nitty-gritty: growing, harvesting, and processing grains and beans

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Krista Rome

"Susan, How is your flax coming along? Half my field dried down in early august and t…"

Krista Rome replied Sep 7, 2010 to The nitty-gritty: growing, harvesting, and processing grains and beans

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Krista Rome

"Yesterday began the harvest season at the BBGP patch! We pulled in soup peas, wheat,…"

Krista Rome replied Aug 4, 2010 to The nitty-gritty: growing, harvesting, and processing grains and beans

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Krista Rome

"Heather: I grew baby beluga lentils from Greenheart Gardens two years ago. I won't…"

Krista Rome replied Apr 3, 2010 to The "Other" Grains / Backyard Beans & Grains Project

19 May 7, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

"Walter: I had great success with the garbanzos. If you plant mid April they are dry…"

Krista Rome replied Apr 2, 2010 to The "Other" Grains / Backyard Beans & Grains Project

19 May 7, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service