Transition Whatcom

Angela MacLeod's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Check with Brian Kerkvliet, he's our local biodynamics wizard."

Angela MacLeod replied Jan 19, 2014 to Nourishment - Soil Amendments & Organic/Biodynamic Fertilizers

12 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Heather K

"Soil testing. Does anyone know how to get soil testing done to help determine what a…"

Angela MacLeod replied Apr 18, 2013 to Nourishment - Soil Amendments & Organic/Biodynamic Fertilizers

12 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Heather K

"Maggi, I've looked on Craig's List for hay with clover in it (or other 'weeds') to a…"

Angela MacLeod replied May 10, 2012 to Looking for the Scoop on Getting Soil

10 May 16, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"Update on the hay test: My test pots of peas have all grown and the seedlings using…"

Angela MacLeod replied Sep 24, 2010 to Compost & Animal Poo & Organic Matter Locations- (both free & cost-fee)

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Heather K

"I will also add that if anyone wants to do their own tests, this is the way I made m…"

Angela MacLeod replied Aug 31, 2010 to Compost & Animal Poo & Organic Matter Locations- (both free & cost-fee)

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Heather K

"If anyone is interested I found a source of herbicide-free horse manure.....Ell Wort…"

Angela MacLeod replied Aug 31, 2010 to Compost & Animal Poo & Organic Matter Locations- (both free & cost-fee)

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Heather K

"Idea: Everyone go on Craigs list to the Farm and Garden section and do a wanted post…"

Angela MacLeod replied Aug 12, 2010 to Compost & Animal Poo & Organic Matter Locations- (both free & cost-fee)

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Heather K

"Is anyone doing any research for local sources of animal feed and manure that are fr…"

Angela MacLeod replied Aug 9, 2010 to Compost & Animal Poo & Organic Matter Locations- (both free & cost-fee)

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Heather K

"Forgot to sign David out and me in again. the last message was from me not David. We…"

Angela MacLeod replied Jun 12, 2010 to Critters eating the Veggies

8 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi M

"We are moving in this week to our place on Cherrywood. I worked in the garden for th…"

Angela MacLeod replied Apr 27, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service