Transition Whatcom

Stephen Trinkaus's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW - did I cut and paste weird or something. Maybe the heat affects my writing. Jee…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied Jul 28, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"OK – I’m going to pull out all the stops here. I’ve heard is said that we in Belling…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied Jul 28, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"What if our tactics are pointing 180 degrees in the wrong direction? I think that th…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied Jul 26, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"When I read the Rob Hopkins blog post that David MacLeod’s pasted above, I felt both…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied Jun 7, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

"I agree with David Marshak that there are “significant differences in the mission be…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied Jun 3, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

"I have pasted below a document that details the perspective of Fertile Ground on man…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied Jun 2, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

"Chris, I don't know if they still do, but the York neighborhood used to have a real…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied May 29, 2009 to What You Can Do Now!

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Stephen Trinkaus

"Until recently, I had never heard of "imaginal cells." At first I assumed it was som…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied May 29, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

"Wow! What a dialogue. I don't even know where to jump in. Well, here it goes . . .…"

Stephen Trinkaus replied May 24, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service