Transition Whatcom

Alys Kennedy's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, somehow, Stephen, your first writing made sense, as much as your correction, t…"

Alys Kennedy replied Jul 29, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"Walter, I would never want to suggest that First Nations peoples did not have many w…"

Alys Kennedy replied Jul 27, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"I just thought of something that is perhaps highly relevant, Stephen. When one lives…"

Alys Kennedy replied Jul 27, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"Stephen, I read the article you mentioned written by Derrick Jensen...and I must say…"

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"I read Dr. Bartlett's presentation, and also Astyk's chapter regarding population is…"

Alys Kennedy replied Jul 26, 2009 to an interesting article from Autoweek, Believe it or Not by Mark Vaughn

13 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"well, a few of us were there, but I too am wondering??????????? it is so easy to fal…"

Alys Kennedy replied Jul 1, 2009 to The last TW meeting on June 18

4 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Alys Kennedy

"This is my attempt to respond to all of the above posts, and I hope it is at least i…"

Alys Kennedy replied Jun 2, 2009 to Culture of resistance or culture of abundance?

32 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Heather K

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service