Bioregional UnConference Structure:
While our Festival of What Works was focused on what works, our bioregional UnConference is for people who want to get involved and help us design what comes next.
Anyone is welcome to propose a session they would like to host. The agenda will be decided together on Saturday morning, and there will be 3 sessions where people can meet.
- Rule one: Whoever shows up are the right people.
- Rule two: Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
- Vote With Your Feet! Don’t like a session and want to jump ship? Anyone can leave at any time.
Miro Board: We will be using a Miro Board to help us collectively keep track of notes over the day. Because recording is not possible in breakout rooms, we will be recording a report back session after each main session.
- What topic is your group exploring? What is the goal of your meeting today?
- What are projects in this topic, happening within Cascadia within a bioregional framework/principles – that are inspiring to your members?
- What is the history of this topic within Cascadia? When did it start to be understood or introduced, and were there any issues or history to be aware of? Who are some of the elders that are important to name, and how can this history help shape the future of this topic within the region?
- If your group received $25,000, what is one project/how would your group fund to have a long-term impact and raise awareness of, support, and empower communities or groups doing this work?
- Would anyone here like to help organize?
- What are the next steps your group will take?
- Are there any resources people would like to name, or share, for people not familiar with this topic to get more information?
Stay tuned at: