Time: March 26, 2013 at 11pm to March 28, 2013 at 12:30pm
Location: Your telephone
Website or Map: http://a-path-with-heart.net
Event Type: telesummit
Organized By: Alan Seid
Latest Activity: Mar 18, 2013
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
Marshall Rosenberg's process, Nonviolent Communication, is a world-famous, proven, time-tested methodology for
- preventing and resolving misunderstandings and conflicts,
- offering compassionate understanding to others (and knowing when & how to ask for it ourselves),
- speaking our truth in a way that is more likely to lead to harmony than conflict, as well as
- creating exceptional interpersonal relationships - personal and professional.
NVC as it is applied to creating positive social change is both Alan's passion and an area he would like to see emphasized more, so he's brought together an all-star team of CNVC Certified Trainers who deal in the convergence of NVC and Social Change. (Did I mention it's free to sign up?)
Alan will interview trainers such as Dominic Barter, Robert Gonzales, Miki Kashtan (and 15 others!!) to find out their views and accomplishments in various arenas such as positive social change, leadership, and the evolution of both consciousness and systems.
A Path With Heart: NVC & Social Change Telesummit
The event takes place:
Tues, Wed, Thurs for 3 weeks
March 19, 20, 21
March 26, 27, 28
April 2, 3, 4
Two calls per day
11am and 3pm US Pacific Time
Each call is 90 minutes long, including Q&A
*Space on live calls is limited to 75 people
**48-hour replay is included with your FREE registration in case you can't make a live call
- Recordings, Transcriptions, and Opportunities to Learn and Deepen in NVC will be inside the site
Join us here.
© 2023 Created by David MacLeod. Powered by
RSVP for NVC and Social Change: A Path With Heart to add comments!
Join Transition Whatcom