It's Paul Neel's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Groups (2)
- Photo Albums
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- Trying to grow more of our own food.
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- We are going to power down whether we want to or not. This is the kind of people I want to get to know and work with.
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Meridian area
- Where did you hear about Transition Whatcom and how did you find our community network website?
- Attended some events in the past and talking to friends
- Please note that you do not have to answer all of the above questions in order to join, and you can always come back later to edit your profile. If it's all too many questions for now, please provide a short answer below on why you'd like to join this site (or a summary of the above, if answered).
- The times they are a changing...
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of Transition Whatcom to add comments!
Join Transition Whatcom
Quoted post from the group to welcome new members:
“Our best source for garden event/classes is through our friend & neighbor Shannon Maris's Garden-E-News email that she sends out with a compilation of all that we send her and that she finds on the web. If you are not receiving her emails, you can request to be put on her email list by leaving a comment on her transition-ning site page.”
More details on this discussion:
Also, many of us share info & receive Shannon's Garden E-News. Sometime this fall there may be a harvest potluck to bring many of us together.