Transition Whatcom

David Pike's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Aloha Natural Farmers,   Back on the mainland to start up the farm - excited this ye…"

David Pike replied Jan 28, 2011 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"Hey Natural Farmers, I've flung about 5 lbs of seedballs (rolled at the seedball ev…"

David Pike replied May 18, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"Just posted 2 blog entries: One is an interview with Larry Korn and the other is an…"

David Pike replied Apr 15, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"I was wondering if that was THE Steve Solomon...small world. I refer to his book "G…"

David Pike replied Apr 2, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"Here we have 3 such "true believers" as Walter describes who are willing to take the…"

David Pike replied Apr 2, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"I would like to think that we don't need to pay anyone to do the research on natural…"

David Pike replied Apr 1, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"These are some of my questions: What are the natural ways to sow specific types of…"

David Pike replied Mar 31, 2010 to Natural Farming in the Pacific Northwest - Technique and Philosophy

23 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Heather K

"copy,paste: storm's a brewin'. Goodbye summer, sniffle, cry. Just harvested all the…"

David Pike replied Sep 28, 2009 to Harvesting Vegi & Fruit in the Pacific NW

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by David Pike

"Ah ha, so here is the hidden squash response, I was looking for it. Thanks for the a…"

David Pike replied Sep 28, 2009 to Harvesting Vegi & Fruit in the Pacific NW

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by David Pike

"Hmmm, my first thoughts are: Blueberries need plenty of water to do well. A deep wa…"

David Pike replied Sep 17, 2009 to Non productive garden - Need help

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Travis Linds

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service