Transition Whatcom

Laura R.'s Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Krista, How about writing a little featured article for our September Eat Local M…"

Laura R. replied Jun 23, 2012 to THE “THERE’S NO REASON NOT TO EAT LOCAL YEAR-ROUND IN WHATCOM COUNTY” MASTER LIST

25 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Someone contacted Sustainable Connections about this business opportunity, too. I pu…"

Laura R. replied Oct 8, 2011 to Chicken Brooders

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Laura R.

"you are awesome, Krista! Thanks for making this great resource. You might want to sh…"

Laura R. replied Jul 22, 2011 to THE “THERE’S NO REASON NOT TO EAT LOCAL YEAR-ROUND IN WHATCOM COUNTY” MASTER LIST

25 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Penny Chambers

"There is still time to register for the Whatcom Food Network Forum to be held Wednes…"

Laura R. replied May 6, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Hi Kate, I loved the panel! It was great to be in conversation with you all! I'd lov…"

Laura R. replied Apr 13, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Hi folks: please send your email and physical address so we can invite you to the of…"

Laura R. replied Apr 12, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Thanks for making this list, Linda! How great to see it side by side! I also like th…"

Laura R. replied Mar 21, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Hi folks, the date is set for May 11. We would definitely like to see at least one p…"

Laura R. replied Mar 21, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Hi Linda, I think another person from transition whatcom will be there, too. you are…"

Laura R. replied Feb 23, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

"Hi Kate, Good to know some may be interested in joining our event planning - do you…"

Laura R. replied Feb 5, 2011 to invitation to join the planning group for the Whatcom Food Network

19 May 8, 2012
Reply by Penny Chambers

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service