Time: April 21, 2011 from 6pm to 9pm
Location: Columbia Neighborhood
Street: 1507 E. Maplewood
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/dM202h
Event Type: work, party, shared, meal, garden
Organized By: Sustainable Bellingham
Latest Activity: Apr 19, 2011
SB Roving Garden Party - 4/21, 6pm - Columbia Neighborhood
Join Sustainable Bellingham's 3rd annual Roving Garden Party series, where volunteers help their neighbors create an edible garden. These fun events consist of approximately 90 minutes of gardening, followed by a shared meal. Everyone is welcome!
To get on the mailing list to hear about future SB Roving Garden Parties, please email email@example.com.
* Where: 1507 E. Maplewood. Park anywhere you are able up and down the street. Carpooling encouraged! MAP: http://bit.ly/dM202h.
* When: Thursday, April 21st, 6:00pm-9:00pm.
* Requested Items to Bring: gloves (there will be shovels, forks, wheel barrows, buckets, and extra gloves).
* Tasks: prep some beds for a berry and veggie garden, unwrap middle garden from winter mulching, cover a third area in roving for basil planting.
* Food: hearty stew/soup, hearty artisan bread and a beautiful salad with homemade dressing, all vegetarian. (Maybe even deviled eggs!)
* Host: Jamie Jedinak, Four Winds Flowers.
* Questions: email Mary or Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jeff W at 738-8148.
View future Roving Garden Parties and other events on Sustainable Bellingham's Community Calendar: http://sustainablebellingham.org/events/community-calendar/
If you're interested in hosting a Roving Garden Party at your home or community garden, contact Mary at 756-6643, or email at email@example.com. We ask that you be prepared to provide a meal for ~20, and that you give back by volunteering at another Roving Garden Party.
Sustainable Bellingham - promoting and supporting sustainable community. sustainablebellingham.org