Transition Whatcom

Richard McManus's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

" Do you believe on 9/11 that all three of the World Trade Center buildings totally c…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2 to Questions to weed out future candidates we endorse when they have values like Trumpster.

1 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"In 1995 Douglas “Doug” Horne joined the staff of the President John F. Kennedy Assas…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2 to Irrefutable evidence that the Zapruder film you and I have seen, was faked.

4 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"According to the Eisenhower Library files in Abilene, Kansas, C.D. Jackson's "area r…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2 to Irrefutable evidence that the Zapruder film you and I have seen, was faked.

4 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"Aside from the head shot, he recalled one other thing different from what he saw on…"

4 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"----------------- Dino A. Brugioni was the Duty Officer (on call) at National Photog…"

4 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"For both the Pentagon and WTC crime scenes FEMA selected a volunteer panel of invest…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2 to 9/11's Toxic Zone - Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman

6 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"A May 14, 2007, New York Times article, "Ground Zero Illness Clouding Giuliani's Le…"

Richard McManus replied Jan 2 to 9/11's Toxic Zone - Mayor Rudy Giuliani is just as much to blame as Christine Todd Whitman

6 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

" "

6 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

"EPA failed to investigate and disclose toxic hazards properly. Oddly, EPA's website…"

6 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

""

6 Jan 2
Reply by Richard McManus

RSS

© 2021   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service