Transition Whatcom

Supporting Links and Opportunities (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Copy of 2020 Fairfield Go Green Strtategic Plan

I came across a copy of the city of Fairfield, Iowa, strategic plan to go green by 2020 and attaching a pdf here.   From that document: We…

Started by Renata Beata Kowalczyk

2 May 11, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

Transition in less favoured areas

Hi all, Just want to let you know that I made a M.sc. about obstacles of introducing the transition concept in areas with not-so-fertile-gr…

Started by Max Vittrup Jensen

1 May 11, 2020
Reply by MelvinGott

Permaculture-Inspired Community Engagement Fellows in Whatcom County

Dear Transition Whatcom Friends, I wanted to share an article I wrote about our local Community Engagement Fellows program (https://www.ce

Started by Travis Tennessen

1 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by David MacLeod

Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage / Talk in Bellingham

On March 17th, the Executive Director of Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage, Ma’ikwe Ludwig will be in Bellingham to give a presentation:  March 17 …

Started by David MacLeod

0 Mar 11, 2015

Ragfinery accepting new volunteers

See description on their website here: Ragfinery.  If you like working with textiles this might be a fun gig. They have a nice, well organi…

Started by Margo Terrill

0 Sep 12, 2014

Seeking volunteers for WWU Zero Waste End of Year Event

The Office of Sustainability at WWU is looking for a few volunteers for the end of the year Zero Waste event.  Here are links for more gene…

Started by Margo Terrill

0 May 8, 2014

Finney Farm has space available

Finney Farm is a 100+ acre land trust/community located in Skagit County. We have space available (community house room, rustic cabins etc)…

Started by Finney Farm

2 May 19, 2013
Reply by zoey CHUE

Happy Valley Cohousing seeking members

Happy Valley Cohousing, Bellingham WA We, the community members, envision creating a community organized around the inherent harmony betwee…

Started by Janaki Kilgore

1 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Garrett Snedaker

Communication Skills for Change Agents: FREE Videos

I’ve said this before: I think one of the biggest challenges for Transition groups is to learn the skills of how to work effectively as a g…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Nov 9, 2012

Work and Home

Single momma of 2 year old, looking for work and a place to live (all at once...when it rains it pours!) Please let me know of anything alo…

Started by Jenni Clara

0 Nov 6, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service