Transition Whatcom

General (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Cruel and Unusual Record

Real patriots are not COWARDS because they demand the prosecuting Bush et. al. for war crimes.     Our country can no longer speak with mor…

Started by Richard McManus

0 Jul 8, 2012

A good video that explains in simple terms why we need a new investigation of 9/11

A good video that explains in simple terms why we need a new investigation of 9/11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE&feature=r

0 Jul 8, 2012

1 bedroom for rent?

Hey I'm a Western student searching for a place to live next year.  My current roommates are pretty strongly in favor of moving to the sout…

Started by Nolan Hoppe-Leonard

0 Apr 2, 2012

Mongolian Yurts in the NW

Interested in alternative housing/living? Check out the grand opening of SunTime Yurts. I am creating a community of yurters in the NW who…

Started by Colin Sternagel

0 Jan 12, 2012

Why we need a new Congressional Hearing about the CIA's plot to kill JFK

Sustainable democracy?   maybe     Why we need a new Congressional Hearing about the CIA's plot to kill JFK     The following link is of a…

0 Dec 1, 2011

The Upcoming Transition Away From a Fossil Fuel Based Society: David Holmgren Talks Strategy

David Holmgren is interviewed at GroAction.  This is a 51 minute video.  Long, but well worth watching, as David Holmgren shares much wisdo…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Nov 30, 2011

Holidays gift creation party

Be Artistic! Even if you don't think your an artist. I would like to get some people together to Inspire, create, discover, holiday art cre…

Started by Kyler Boyes

0 Nov 22, 2011

Software to improve local resilience

I work as a software engineer, and now that I'm done gardening for the year, I've been spending a lot of my free time thinking about the po…

Started by Jesse Corrington

5 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Jesse Corrington

Atheist Liberal Political Caucus

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/AtheistLiberalCaucus/?yguid=252267755   I started this yahoo group so that non-believers can find a voice…

0 Nov 16, 2011

Vacancies on the county's Surface Mining Advisory Committee

It looks like the county has posted vacancies on various county committees.  One of them happens to be the Surface Mining Advisory Committe…

Started by Nick Guilford

0 Aug 30, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service