It's erin libby's birthday today!
- Bellingham, WA
- United States
- Share on Facebook
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- only slightly. I act as support for both son and daughter, who are active.
I am enthusiastic about backyard chickens, ducks, and , maybe, turkeys.
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- I grow a miniute amount of veggies. Now that I have whacked down tsome trees and someparts of trees, there is enoough sun ( I hope) to grow miniature patches of edibles.
- Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
- I like to paint on a piece of wood, which some poor soul imagines is going to be a sign. I do not letter. I make figures. I help paint murals.
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Your Personal Website (if you have one)
- Where did you hear about Transition Whatcom and how did you find our community network website?
- Celt Schira
- Please note that you do not have to answer all of the above questions in order to join, and you can always come back later to edit your profile. If it's all too many questions for now, please provide a short answer below on why you'd like to join this site (or a summary of the above, if answered).
- I am another voice.