It's Joseph Ford's birthday today!
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- cultivating resilient system design skills, transforming resource intensive lawns into resource producing edible landscapes, advocating for a pedal powered Bellingham
I'm focusing on transforming my pessimistic perspective and my fatalistic tendencies into positive action. I believe this a very crucial task in the Transition and one I could use support in. If you catch me displaying my old ways please fell free to give me a nudge and ask "How can you/we transform (fill in the blank) into positive action?" Thanks for your help.
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- concern about peak oil
interested in orgainizing with like minded people to design/ create resilient systems
- Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
- interests: permaculture, urban agriculture, rainwater harvesting, small scale low tech greywater systems, low tech human powered machines
skills: CAD drafting, rainwater harvesting system design
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Broadway Park