It's Chris Neumann's birthday today!
- How are you currently involved in the Transition?
- It's all transitory!
- In what ways do you identify with the Transition movement? Why are you interested?
- Identity is an evolving consciousness. I am interested in creating the culture. I will post a skill set and available technologies and services soon. Sincerely. (last updated Jan 26 2011)
Interested in solar and wind energy system and berry and fruit plants and trees connections. Barter, work-trade or money.
- Do you have particular interests, skills, talents or resources you would like to bring to Transition Whatcom?
- Agriculture, horticulture, permaculture design, and urban gardening of Summer and Fall food crops. Planting thousands of seeds, sprouting and transplanting them, and inoculating with live probiotic cultures I brew. Harvesting and preserving fruit, flower, leaf, stem and root for medicinal teas, salves, oils and liquors. Building and installing rain barrels and gutters. Delivering and inoculating gardens and farms with live probiotic culture teas. Beast-master, experienced with training canines.
- In what neighborhood or part of the county do you reside?
- Arlington, WA - Snohomish County
- Where did you hear about Transition Whatcom and how did you find our community network website?
- Suggestion for layout: make text, buttons and visual space well-defined. Design group and forum interaction to facilitate learning of site's style of process and content management resources.
- Please note that you do not have to answer all of the above questions in order to join, and you can always come back later to edit your profile. If it's all too many questions for now, please provide a short answer below on why you'd like to join this site (or a summary of the above, if answered).
- Why would this be a required box to fill out?