Transition Whatcom

Heather K's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Biodynamic methods & compost sounds great.  I'm betting the seeds are also all o…"

Heather K replied May 8, 2011 to Tomatoes and Pepper starts

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Kerkvliet

"Hey Travis, I'll keep my eyes/ears open for something that woudl help you secure spa…"

Heather K replied Aug 19, 2010 to Biodiesel / Straight Vegetable Oil Co-op needs a workspace in Bellingham

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Hi Angela! One idea is to connect with Sandie L just west of you in Fort B'ham(?) ho…"

Heather K replied Aug 19, 2010 to Wanted: someone to coach me on simple wood work projects

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Jamie Jedinak

"Hi Laura, I don't have a scale, but possibly Mary Jenson who helped create the Zero…"

Heather K replied Aug 11, 2010 to Heavy Duty Scale?

2 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Laura J Sellens

"Travis, I'd be interested in fresh black current berries so I can dry them, or froze…"

Heather K replied Jul 20, 2010 to Sustainable Services - hauling, engineering, consulting, berry plants, etc.

10 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Travis Linds

"Hi Angela, Youre welcome to come harvest some comfrey out here too. You'll be able t…"

Heather K replied May 23, 2010 to Wanted: comfrey

10 May 24, 2010
Reply by Angela MacLeod

"Hanna, let us know if you want a sample from our rainbarrels. We have never applied…"

Heather K replied Apr 21, 2010 to Help with research project - people with rain barrels

12 May 2, 2010
Reply by Alicia Wills

"Hi Rick, Thanks for the phone calls. I do hope to call you back and connect re your…"

Heather K replied Mar 28, 2010 to Vegetable Garden in Search of a Gardener (or Two)

1 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Heather K

"Let me know if you are interested in helping me once a week as a Garden­­-Helper. I…"

Heather K replied Mar 19, 2010 to Garden-Helper Needed for Lakeside Edible Forest Garden

3 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"Thanks Kathryn for the encouragement. Yes do phone. I would like to apply with one o…"

Heather K replied Feb 3, 2010 to OFFERED- Permaculture Design Consulation & Edible Forest Garden Mentoring

3 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Heather K

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service