Transition Whatcom

Heather K's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David, I did have the event on my calendar, but unable to attend during rare sunn…"

Heather K replied Apr 9, 2011 to Symposium Today: Adapting to Climate Change in Whatcom County

1 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"What summer & fall dates should we tenatively save open for the 3rd & 4th Qu…"

Heather K replied Apr 5, 2011 to Assembly Meeting Minutes

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"Hi! How will the Pickford movie be different then the Zeitgeist online films that ar…"

Heather K replied Mar 22, 2011 to Zeitgeist: Moving Forward @ Pickford Film Center - FREE SHOWING - 4.18 - 8:00PM

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Ethan D'Onofrio

"It would be interesting to review who owns & controls the railroads, and histori…"

Heather K replied Mar 16, 2011 to Shipping Terminal for Exporting Coal: Help Protect Cherry Point and Whatcom County

5 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Walter Haugen

"Thanks Angela for sharing Ryan Drum's info!  As nuclear power plants are all over th…"

Heather K replied Mar 14, 2011 to Seaweed protection from Radioactive toxins

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by John Hammell

"Hi Laura, Yes I'd be interested in learning about having transition ideas & 'dis…"

Heather K replied Mar 13, 2011 to disaster unique opportunity for Transition Whatcom education and preparedness

2 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Laura R.

"Hi Jennifer! Alison with Sound Horticulture does consulting and sometimes makes it d…"

Heather K replied Mar 3, 2011 to bioremediation/phyto or myco -remediation Consultant in Oregon?

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"  "Herbicidal Contamination of our Farmlands & Waters! Enough! Plus Say No to GM…"

Heather K replied Feb 14, 2011 to Water Habitat Protection & Community Management (with Paul Cienfugos talks, links)

3 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Heather K

"What other workshops will Kelda's permi-team be offering at Wild Thyme Farm this yea…"

Heather K replied Feb 14, 2011 to Permaculture Design Course at Wild Thyme Farm

5 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Larry E. Williams

"'Back to the Garden' film on Channel 9 was great!  Hope they reshow it! Let me know…"

Heather K replied Jan 28, 2011 to Back to the Garden

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Haard

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service