Transition Whatcom

Transition Whatcom News and Info (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Content on Website

Just in time for our Oct. 1 event on Climate Change, Economic Instability, and Energy Resource Depletion, some new content has been added t…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Sep 29, 2009

Transition Whatcom Oct. 1 Awareness Raising Event on Climate, Energy, and Economy

For Immediate Release September 7, 2009 *See attachment at bottom of page to download a poster (small or large)! Event to Explore Econom…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Sep 11, 2009

"WHY TRANSITION, WHATCOM?" Whatcom Watch series by Rick Dubrow and David MacLeod

Why Transition, Whatcom? Written for Whatcom Watch by Rick Dubrow & David MacLeod "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more…

Started by Rick Dubrow

1 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

Transition US August Newsletter

From the Transition US Newsletter - August 2009 Read this Newsletter Online to partake of all the Links: http://transitionus.org/newslette

Started by David MacLeod

0 Aug 31, 2009

Transition Articles

Online screening of ‘In Transition’ (video) Rob Hopkins, Transition Culture Please Take Your Seats Ladies and Gentlemen, the Online Screen…

Started by David MacLeod

3 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

Transition Network (UK) and Transition US Newsletters

This is the latest Transition Network newsletter from the UK. In a reply to this post, I'll post the latest Transition US newsletter. Davi…

Started by David MacLeod

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

Transition Whatcom in the Local Press

Check out the short article on page 9 of the July/August issue of the Community Food Co-op newsletter: "Transition Whatcom Facilitates Ener…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Jul 17, 2009

First Results Party Up For Power Down

The first Party Up For Power Down occurred on Friday May 8th. As one of the TWIGs responsible for organizing the event I wish to personall…

Started by Tom Anderson

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Chris Wolf

What is the Transition Whatcom Initiating Group Up To?

This is a question that was asked at our Party Up for Power Down meeting last Friday evening, and I'm not sure it got answered. A tiny bit…

Started by David MacLeod

4 May 23, 2009
Reply by Sandy Hoelterhoff

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service