Transition Whatcom

Transition Whatcom News and Info (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday, TW Social Networking Website!

This website was born January 13, 2009, so we're now a year old! It's been great to watch our membership grow over the past year, and see t…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Jan 16, 2010

Corrected Email and More TW News

Our apologies - last week's email contained embedded web links which didn't work. An attempted fix the next day resulted in a blank email.…

Started by David MacLeod

1 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

List of Neighborhoods in Whatcom County

See the attachment below for a listing of all the populated places/neighborhoods in Whatcom County. If you haven't noticed, we're encouragi…

Started by David MacLeod

5 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Heather K

Rob Hopkins Responds to Critique of Transition

Some of you may have seen Cindi Landreth's post the other day of the article about Transition by Alex Steffan from Worldchanging.org, follo…

Started by David MacLeod

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Heather K

Done Talkin' the Talk? Let's Walk the Walk

Our November 15 event: Check out the poster attachment, display it in high traffic areas, and pass it on to friends! Kudos to Kate Clark f…

Started by David MacLeod

1 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by David Waugh

Heart & Soul from the Transition Handbook

I'm looking forward to the Heart & Soul gathering on Thursday, Nov. 5th... see the Events tab for more info, but note that the location…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Nov 4, 2009

Meeting notes - How are you going to start a new Transition Initiative?

Transition Whatcom Meeting “How to start a Transition Initiative” 10/18/2009 Held at “Bloom” Vegetarian Restaurant in Bellingham. These ar…

Started by David Culver

6 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Heather K

Oct 3 'Okay, I get it. Now what?' Event Notes

I have been asked to share the notes of this event - thank goodness I took some! For those that don't know, this was an event that followed…

Started by Cindi Landreth

0 Oct 11, 2009

Feedback Requested for our "Gathering Storm" Event

We had a great turnout of 220 people to our Oct. 1 event! Thanks to all who came out on a Thursday evening to hear our speakers discuss Cli…

Started by David MacLeod

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Rob Olason

Transition US September 2009 Newsletter

Transition US Newsletter - September 2009 Greetings! September is ending with 42 Transition Initiatives in the US (4 new Transition Initi…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Sep 30, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service