Transition Whatcom

General (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Dowd: Standing for the Future

[Reposted from my Integral Permaculture blog] The former pastor, Rev. Michael Dowd, is best known as the author of the best-selling book,…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Jan 7, 2017

Zoning and Permits?

Hello everyone - I am researching on behalf of my clients (I'm a Realtor here in Bellingham). They would like to purchase land for a cob ho…

Started by James Hagarty

2 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by James Hagarty

Army Corps Halts Gateway Pacific Terminal Process

A press release from the Army Corps of Engineers... "After careful consideration of all the information available to him, Seattle District…

Started by David MacLeod

1 May 10, 2016
Reply by J. C. Walker,Jr.

Author Interview: Evelyn Hess (Building a Better Nest)

Please join us Saturday April 23rd at Village Books Literature Live, where Evelyn Hess will discuss her new book, "Building a Better Nest:…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Apr 20, 2016

Larry Korn on Masanobu Fukuoka: The One Straw Revolutionary

We are fortunate to have Larry Korn back in Bellingham on Tuesday, April 5th at Village Books at 7:00pm (see event listing here), to discus…

Started by David MacLeod

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Heather K

What is this?

Is it for making biochar?  If not, what? R&G if you are looking, you can tell me. You told me before but I forgot!

Started by Margo Terrill

0 Feb 26, 2016

The Permaculture City: Toby Hemenway’s New Book and Tour of the Pacific Northwest

Reblogged from Integral Permaculture The Permaculture City: Regenerative Design for Urban, Suburban, and Town Resilience by Toby Hemenw…

Started by David MacLeod

0 Sep 10, 2015

Having a Cistern

My husband and I are moving to 20 acres on the mountain! Yay! The only source of water is a cistern from a natural spring. I was wondering…

Started by Tallie Leppala

0 Feb 15, 2015

Research: Motivations to participate in transition

Hello,  I am a graduate student studying Environmental Psychology at the University of Michigan. I am very interested in the Transition Net…

Started by Jill Kiepura

0 Nov 20, 2014

Farm for sale

I am in the process of selling my 10 acre farm centrally  located between Ferndale, Bellingham and Lynden on Northwest Dr just south of Axt…

Started by Lady Hamster

0 Sep 8, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service